Friday, January 2, 2009

Catching Up-Day 1 & 2

2nd day we have the hubby & my only daughter Alicia shes 2 1/2 and this was also her time to spend some time with daddy watching spongebob.This one I decided to take the red eye reduction off,well it took away that extra flash but um ended up with red eye,which I know is easily fixed PS/CS2 has a wonderful one click trick.I didnt do it here tho just to show what I was trying to do.I have a few settings on my camera ive never used so beware,lol!



Ok so I have been taking my pictures but have been & still am sick so im a tad behind,lol!
Anyways I think this is going to be a really fun way to remember the year & learn how to really use my camera better.I have a Sony CyberShot so big girl camera for me but hopefully that will change soon,after I figure out the one I have ;).
So my first day we have a pic of my hubby & my 4yr old son making orange juice,Ezequiel (myson) just loves using the juicer & loves drinking the juice even more.i took this one because it was just simply one of those together times we all get so few of,so the pic needs some help some filters would be good for it & a bit of cropping.Will work on that on the end of the week layout!



2 comments:

  1. So cute pics...my 365-Blog here:
    http://project-365-rory.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great family photo's - looks like quality time spent together, too!

    ReplyDelete