Saturday, January 3, 2009

Day3

Hello Again ;)
So today I decided to take a pic of this odd little jalapeno.I love when you catch something like this.Nature can be so funny cant it?I think I will be looking for more oddities in nature this year.If you are taking part in 365 & are looking for a forum full of people doing the same please join me at Studio Girls also Vicki is a FAB designer & has her photos up for you to look at.Ok thats it for me today,I need to go have a look at everyone elses pics ;).
I used the soft snap on this pic but im not seeingthe difference,are you?

10 comments:

  1. These looks yummy, the colors are really great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shot and I'm always amazed at the shape home grown vegetables can take!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow,great idea for a pic!And they are so little.
    Wonderful colors!
    Here is my blog:
    http://project-365-rory.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fun picture! I love the colors in the photo! Awesome shot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful photo, and odd looking indded, I'm curious how your gonna scrap that 1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun unique idea for a photo! I think the colors look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful shot! The colors are fabulous and there's nothing like homegrown veggies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great colors and the little snail pepper made me smile.

    ReplyDelete