Wednesday, January 7, 2009

day 5-7

OOoooOO I am so behind in posting,lol Ive been taking my pictures but not posting them,just been really busy the last couple of days,SO I am posting the last 3 days for week 1 now and I also have week 1's layout done whoohoo ;)So on with the pictures ....
Day 7 & the Pumpkins ARE growing .... whoohooDay 6 & this is just a pic of some material because I thought it would be good for texture & you can download it below if you want.Its 3264 x 2448.It is packaged for CU ;).
And day 5,preparing to make salsa & itlooked good to me & besides I needed more than one pic of veggies,lol! And no the snail pepper was not hurt in the making of this salsa ... not yet anyways ha ha!


2 comments:

  1. Oh, the plants are growing - great pic! Love the material texture and the last one is the best! I think vegetables are so pretty - their color is so vibrant - great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome photos, that last one looks delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete