Sunday, January 4, 2009

Day4

Well its day 4 How many of you are still keeping up? Im still having fun with this,however focusing on just onepic is getting harder & I ended up taking more today,my kids were outside playing & of course I had to take more pics of them,you never know what your going to catch them doing,lol!The first pic I decided to take because it is a mini green house that the kids got for chistmas & we have planted some pumpkin seeds in there,altho im not sure they are actually going to grow ..... and the the next couple pics are of Alicia my 2yr old & Tyler my 10yr old (11 VERY soon) Alicia was on top of her playhouse,yes on top of it,seems to be her favorite thing to do,probably cause I just hate her being up there & make her get down,I had to take some pics first tho she kept saying CHEESE momma.Ok im off to catch up on some housework & hopefully later I can look at everyone elses pics & also get everyone linked up ;)
Hugs,
Manda

5 comments:

  1. Wow,you have so wonderful weather...here in Germany we have snow!
    Great pics!
    My blog here:
    http://project-365-rory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pictures and I know it seems easy to take one picture but you're like me and take a bunch - so hard to choose! Cute kids, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable! I Love the green house idea, I hope they do grow for you. Beautiful children!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your pictures!! I had to keep two today because I couldn't just pick one either! lol!

    ReplyDelete